Terms of service
This website is operated by Shoyo Co. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to. (Shoyo Inc. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Ltd.'s web site, including all information, tools and services available from this site, provided that you agree to all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You also may not violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws) in your use of the Service.
You may not transmit worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature.
2. general terms and conditions We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and for any reason.
You understand that your content (but not your credit card information) is transmitted unencrypted and may involve (a) transmission over various networks and (b) modifications to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of the connecting network or device. Credit card information is always encrypted during transmission over a network.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any part of the Service, use of or access to the Service, or contacts on the website where the Service is provided, without our express written permission. .
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and do not limit or affect these terms and conditions.
3. accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information We are not responsible if the information provided on this site is not accurate, complete, or up-to-date. The materials on this site are provided for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting the primary. RELIANCE ON ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND TIMELY SOURCES OF INFORMATION RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This site may contain certain historical information. The historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for reference purposes only. We reserve the right to change the content of this site at any time, but you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to this site without obligation to update our information.
4. changes in services and prices Prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. 5.
5. products or services (if applicable) Certain products or services may be available only online through the Web Site. These products or services are limited in quantity and may be subject to return or exchange.
We make every effort to display the colors and images of our products as accurately as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the colors will be displayed on your computer monitor.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to restrict the sale of our products or services to certain individuals, geographic areas, or jurisdictions. This right may be exercised on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit quantities. A description of all products or services we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue products at any time. Services performed on this site are void where prohibited.
We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
6. accuracy of billing and account information We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantity purchased per person, per household, or per order. These limits include orders using the same customer account or the same credit card and/or the same billing and/or shipping address. If you change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting you via email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of order We reserve the right to limit or prohibit any order that, in our sole discretion, we believe has been placed by a dealer, reseller, or distributor We reserve the right to limit or prohibit any order we believe to have been placed by a dealer, reseller or distributor. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases at our store. You will promptly update your account and other information (e.g., email address, credit card number, expiration date, etc.), transact business, and contact us as necessary.
Please see our Return Policy for more information.
7. optional tools We may provide you with access to third party tools that we do not monitor, control or input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, without warranty, representation or condition of any kind. Third Party Tools.
Your use of any optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and you should familiarize yourself with and accept the terms and conditions regarding the tools offered by the relevant third party providers.
8. third party links Certain content, products, and services available through our Services may include material from third parties.
Third party links on this Site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy. We also assume no responsibility or liability to any third party. third party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of any third party.
We are not responsible for any harm or damage related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content, or other transactions made in connection with any third party web site. You should carefully review the policies and practices of the third party and forward any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products to the third party.
9. user comments, feedback and other submissions If you submit certain submissions (such as contest entries) at our request, or if you submit creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials online, via email, postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, "Comments") without our request, you may agree to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in the media any Comments you forward to us at any time, without limitation （You are under no obligation (1) to maintain the Comments in trust, (2) to pay us compensation for the Comments, or (3) to respond to the Comments.
You agree that your comments do not violate any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain any defamatory or illegal, abusive or obscene material. or contain computer viruses or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or the associated Web site. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate anyone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or any third Parties regarding the origin of comments. You are solely responsible for the comments you make and for their accuracy. We assume no responsibility for comments posted by users or third parties.
11. errors, inaccuracies and omissions Our Site or the Service may contain information, including typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. Error reserves the right to correct, inaccurate or omit, and if at any time (including after submitting an order) any information on the Service or the related website is inaccurate without prior notice, to change or update the information or to cancel the order.
We are under no obligation to update, correct, or clarify any information on the Service or related Web sites, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Any specific update or update date applicable to the Service or a related Web site shall be deemed to indicate that all information on the Service or a related Web site has been changed or updated.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)